Happy Hug Day - Day 6

Started by ZaYaNa, Feb 12, 2024, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaYaNa

Valentine's Week is all about spending a week full of love and joy with your partner. While Valentine's Day falls on February 14, the celebrations begin on February 7. Each day is an opportunity to express your love for someone special. After celebrating Rose Day (February 7), Propose Day (February 8), Chocolate Day (February 9), Teddy Day (February 10), and Promise Day (February 11), we are now ready for the sixth day of the Valentine's Week - Hug Day. It falls on February 12. Hug Day is an opportunity to embrace your partner or loved one and let them know how much they mean to you.

It can help your loved ones know you are there for them, ready to solve any problem and be their safe space in difficult times. Therefore, Hug Day holds much significance for lovers. It is the most genuine of all as it can also be therapeutic for some! You can make your Hug Day celebrations with your partner or crush special by sharing heartfelt messages alongside your gifts and hugs. Wish your love using these messages, images and greetings to share with your significant other on February 12, The hug Day.

Ravalika

You came like a bird comes and gone again
with a tune of the season
My desire, displaying with emotion

Now, I'm longing for you
Imagining myself with you

In the moonlight, you and me
Blowing cold wind
Looking into your eyes, I can feel a wonderful time

In the darkness, in the hell land, I can feel heaven with you
In your warm hug, I can feel a beautiful place

Watching shiny Sundown, which seems like the sky is wearing a mask
of embracing the ocean and then a misty appearance of dusk

Who doesn't love twilight
they lose themselves between the shadows of cheering owl light

In your warmth hug, looking at each other's eyes
Flying with the angel through the night

Blowing cold wind

In the darkness, in the hell land, I can feel heaven with you
In your warmth hug, I can feel a beautiful place

Moonlight shining downfrom above
But I've seen them in your friendship and love

A paradox of eerie feeling in the air
A sense of love everywhere

My illusion shattered, while standing on the horizon's dead end
My curiosity allured me to feel the wind

Waiting all year for these moments to arrive
But then I realised, sometimes, the darkness and the silence makes me feel alive

Blowing cold wind

In the darkness, in the hell land , I can feel heaven with you
In your warmth hug, I can feel a beautiful place.

Soul hunter

Ithana day iruku nu enaku ipo than theriyuthu happy hugs day ma ;D

NKP250522

Happy Hug Day to all!🤗❤️

Hug Day celebrates the importance of embracing each other in love and not just meant for couples. Hug Day can be celebrated by everyone where all you need to do is go and hug the person you love and it can be even family or friends.

A hug can say a lot without saying anything at all and a hug means embracing each other and making it safe and happy for the other person. It is seen that a long hug can release Oxytocin from the brain as a happiness chemical, which can instantly lift the mood and make a person happy.

A hug also celebrates love and affection so, next time when you have a lot to say to a person you love but you cannot find the right words to express, just give them a long hug. Remember, while it is great to find someone who can love us and think of a forever with them, learning to love ourselves and the ones around us including family and friends is also a blessing.