Women’s Day 2024 quotes

Started by NKP250522, Mar 08, 2024, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NKP250522

Women's Day 2024 quotes

•   "A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

•   "Women are the real architects of society." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

•   "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel

•   "Well-behaved women seldom make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

•   "A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman." - Melinda Gates

•   "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

•   "Women hold up half the sky." - Chinese Proverb

•   "There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." - Michelle Obama

•   "Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world." - Hillary Clinton

•   "Empowerment of women leads to the empowerment of society." - Vandana Shiva

•   "A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform." - Diane Mariechild

•   "The question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me." - Ayn Rand

•   "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." - Marilyn Monroe

•   "The most important thing one woman can do for another is to illuminate and expand her sense of actual possibilities." -       Adrienne Rich

•   "A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else." - Unknown

•   "A woman in any form shall be celebrated and honored, be it, a sister or a wife or a mother or any other form." -           Amitabh Bachchan

•   "Women are the real architects of history." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

•   "The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description." - Steve Maraboli

•   "You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation." - Brigham Young

•   "The best protection any woman can have... is courage." - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

•   "A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform." - Diane Mariechild

•   "Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world." - Hillary Clinton

•   "A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

•   "A girl should be two things: who and what she wants." - Coco Chanel

•   "A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman." - Melinda Gates

•   "The question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me." - Ayn Rand

•   "Women hold up half the sky." - Chinese Proverb

•   "Well-behaved women seldom make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

•   "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

•   "The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description." - Steve Maraboli