Happy Proposal Day - Day 2

Started by ZaYaNa, Feb 08, 2024, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaYaNa

Propose Day is celebrated by lovers on February 8th every year. On this day, couples or budding lovers express their feelings and affection for each other. Most of you have been waiting for this day to say your heart out to your prospective girlfriend or boyfriend.

Expressing your deepest feelings has never been easy, but it's crucial to let your special person know how you feel about them. Propose Day is the day for you if expressing yourself has been on your mind for some time now.

Ravalika

If you ever go,
Whom shall I hold?
You are always the love,
On whose shoulders I rest.

Tight and firm, I hold you
Now and forever, I promise,
To be the smile You wear,
And the Happiness you have,
And your dream that will always come true.

Bottom Line: staying there for your love is not bad, but the manners of doing it determine what the outcome would be. When you intended sending this inspirational poem, be sure you just started an affair that is worth standing for.

NKP250522

Happy Propose Day to all!❤️💍

Why Happy Propose Day Celebrated:

You might think, proposing someone is a scary task, but you really love her/him you should convey your feeling. So this is the special day that you can express your true feelings for them. Hold her/his hand, gift a bar of chocolate or a flower or a custom-made gift, express your feelings with words and eyesight.

When you love someone, the most important thing is that you should express your love for them. So Propose Day is a particular day, for which you might have been waiting for many months or weeks. No matter how you celebrate this beautiful day, it's a good day to show the person that you love just how much they mean to you.